Team

About

TT Architecture was established in 1990 by Tony Trobe and has evolved into a unique and significant architectural design group. TT Architecture has operated in Canberra since commencement and has a strong commitment to fostering regionally based architectural values and an appreciation of environmentally sustainable design principles.

We have established a reputation for being leaders in sustainable design and energy efficiency, reinforced by the numerous awards to our name.

Capabilities

  • new houses
  • alterations and additions to houses
  • leisure and recreation
  • community buildings
  • social services
  • new offices
  • office fitout
  • community housing projects
  • planning studies & urban design projects

Memberships

HIA

MBA

ACTHERS Review Steering Committee

"They’re participants in the debate that shapes Canberra’s future architecture and planning"

They have been a joy to work with - great patience and senses of humour. Tony and his team do more than design houses - they’re participants in the debate that shapes Canberra’s future architecture and planning.

Tim + Mona

"Tony’s architectural design has stood the test of time"

It is hard to believe that is now a decade since TT Architecture completed extensive renovations to our Garran home. Tony’s architectural design has stood the test of time and the house still feels very contemporary with a classic Australian flavour. Tony and his team were able to translate our brief into a beautiful family home with features that reflect our extensive travels and suit our lifestyle.

Amanda

"An exercise in making an amazing residence, an exceptional one"

Tony and the team listened to us and came up with a first draft that met 90% of what we wanted, the other 10% came with some tweaking.   However, what developed from that time, was an exercise in making an amazing residence, an exceptional one. Working with Tony, Peter and Deb, each square metre of the house was examined, looking at finishes, additions, variations, that would lift the house to “wow”.

Stephen + Jodie